RE: [Condor-users] Re: Newbie questions

Chris

This still doesn't seem to be working.  I added these definitions into the local configuration file and then did a reconfigure, but "condor_status -direct n05 -long" is still showing virtual machines.

The StartLog shows:

Using config file: /opt/condor-6.7.6/etc/condor_config

Using local config files: /opt/condor-6.7.6/local.n05/condor_config.local

DaemonCore: Command Socet at <192.168.1.15:56420>

vm1: New machine resource allocated

vm2: New machine resource allocated

vm3: New machine resource allocated

vm4: New machine resource allocated

About to run initial benchmarks

.

.

Just in case reconfigure didn’t work, I shut the node down and restarted the daemon but that didn’t help.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,

Greg Fossheim

gfossheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx