Re: [Condor-users] copying executable on submission

You could wrap your submission call in a script such that it copies the files to a personal spool dir, changes directory to that directory and then submits the job from there. You should be able to do this in a generic way such that it is re-uable. Remember to clear it up afterwards.

yes. Thats my back-up solution if it turns out condor cannot do what I want. I'll wait and see first though to see if it can :)

You could also try not changing the script betwen submission and execution ;-)

true. but it would be much easier for me if I could "submit and forget".

cheers Chris