[Condor-users] Condor_render.exe temp scene file contains no scene

When I run condor_render on my maya scene file, it creates a temporary copy of the original scene file to transfer to the slaves in the condor pool.  However, if I open this temp copy scene file inside Maya, there is no scene.  Also, when the images are rendered through condor, the images are blank.

I'm using Maya 6 render.exe to render the images and view the temporary file. Is this normal behavior and I'm doing something wrong or does the problem lie in the way that condor_render interprets Maya 6 scene files?

-Mike