[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] job idle on fedora core 2 and run on other arch
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:46:57 +0200
- From: Nicolas Decoster <nicolas.decoster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] job idle on fedora core 2 and run on other arch
* some fedora core 2 boxes with condor 6.6.9 binaries for fedora core1.
* some RH8 and RH9 boxes with condor 6.6.9 binaries for RH8 and RH9.
I can submit jobs from RH8 and RH9 that run transparently on RH9 or FC2
box (the only RH8 box I have is the server that doesn't run jobs).
But when I submit jobs from FC2 they don't run, they idle.
condor_q -analyze gives me that:
0 are rejected by your job's requirements
3 reject your job because of their own requirements
0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
8 match, match, but reject the job for unknown reasons
0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
0 are available to run your job
Does anyone has this kind of problem ? Does the binaries for FC1 works
for FC2 ?
Nicolas Decoster <Nicolas.Decoster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Noveltis - Parc Technologique du Canal
2, avenue de l'Europe - 31526 Ramonville Saint Agne Cedex - France
Tél. : 00 (33) 5 62 88 11 16 - Fax : 00 (33) 5 62 88 11 12