[Condor-users] job idle on fedora core 2 and run on other arch

Hi.

I have:
 * some fedora core 2 boxes with condor 6.6.9 binaries for fedora core1.
 * some RH8 and RH9 boxes with condor 6.6.9 binaries for RH8 and RH9.

I can submit jobs from RH8 and RH9 that run transparently on RH9 or FC2 box (the only RH8 box I have is the server that doesn't run jobs).

But when I submit jobs from FC2 they don't run, they idle.

condor_q -analyze gives me that:
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      3 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      8 match, match, but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job

Does anyone has this kind of problem ? Does the binaries for FC1 works for FC2 ?

Thanks.

Nicolas.

--
Nicolas Decoster <Nicolas.Decoster@xxxxxxxxxxx>