RE: [Condor-users] Slow response

Hi Alain,

This was the output from condor_status this morning, when I now do a
condor_status the response is instant.

Machines Owner Claimed Unclaimed Matched Preempting

         INTEL/LINUX       40     1       0        39       0          0

               Total       40     1       0        39       0          0

real    0m51.574s
user    0m0.030s
sys     0m0.010s

I still get the:

5/13 09:32:54 Can't send UPDATE_COLLECTOR_AD to collector
(condor.cs.wisc.edu): Failed to send UDP update command to collector

This is after a condor_reconfig -all.

Can you tell me where these macros are set, I cannot find them on
condor_config or condor_config.local?

I also see that someone had the same type of problem when using dhcp, I am
using dhcp on my cluster?

Thanks for the help,

Sandy Spence

Computer Officer, RA Certification Manager
Department of Computer Science - UWA
Llandinam Building
Penglais Campus
Aberystwyth