Re: [Condor-users] Installation Problems

Yes.  I got it, apparently, for some odd reason, my
condor_master did not start on boot.  I have
reconfigured my /etc/init.d condor entry and it seems
to be working now.  I appreciate the help, Jamie.  You
are making an undergraduate student feel much better
now.  I now have to duplicate my work across 6 other
machines and I can say 'finished'.