Re: [Condor-users] Installation Problems

Okay... aparently I am not as done as I have expected.
 I have successfully sent out a java universe job.  I
am now working with the Globus jobs.  I have installed
Globus Toolkit 4.0.  I created the following
submission file:
executable = /usr/bin/uptime
transfer_exectuable = false
globusscheduler = mymachine.myschool.edu/jobmanager
universe = globus
output = test1.out
log = test1.log
queue

When I run a condor_q -analyze on the job, I get the
following:

017.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 4 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      2 reject your job because of their own
requirements
      0 match, but are serving users with a better
priority in the pool
      2 match, match, but reject the job for unknown
reasons
      0 match, but will not currently preempt their
existing job
      0 are available to run your job

WARNING: Analysis is only meaningful for Globus
universe jobs using matchmaking.
1 jobs; 1 idle, 0 running, 0 held

When I read my log, (test1.log) I get the following:
020 (017.000.000) 05/16 09:59:57 Detected Down Globus
Resource
    RM-Contact: mycomputer.myschool.edu/jobmanager

Sorry for the huge amounts of e-mails.  I'm getting
worried that I might not get this to work. (School
requirement)