[Condor-users] How to find current runtime value of macro?

Does anyone know how to get the runtime evaluation of a Macro
expression?

I'm trying to implement the time of day policy per the manual.  I have
WorkHours and AfterHours defined and used to define various things like
START.  The problem is my machines never leave the OWNER state and I've
been sitting here for hours editing the START expression over an over
and using CONDOR_CONFIG_VAL to debug.  I can't get anywhere because all
I get is something like this:

( FALSE || ( ( ( (ClockMin >= 980 && ClockMin < 1080) && (ClockDay > 0
&& ClockDay < 6) ) == FALSE ) && ((LoadAvg - CondorLoadAvg) <= 0.3) && (
KeyboardIdle > 15 * 60 ) ) )

Not being a computer myself, I find it difficult to parse the expression
let alone know what ClockMin and the rest currently evaluate to.

Thanks,

Bryan