Re: [Condor-users] condor lease duration not working??

Thanks for the suggestions!!

I upgraded to the latest stable Condor and i used the default config files again to modify. I had some heavily modified config files and now everything works perfect!! I just did an overnight test of the same data with no problems at all. I even turned my hyperthreaded machine in to four virtual CPUs and it all calculated perfectly...

when in doubt..go back to the original configs ;)

JW