[Condor-users] Running multiple jobs on the same computer

Hi,

I'm trying to setup Condor on our network and would like to create a specific job hierarchy using Dagman:

- Task A creates some data files that will be processed by multiple other jobs.
Data files are created locally to have as low network traffic as can be.

- Tasks B1, B2 and B3 should run on the same computer (and same processor) after Task A is done to be able to
access the pre-computed data.

How can I dynamically constrain a job to run on a specific processor? Is there any way to pass
messages between tasks - from Task A - to edit the submit file of Task Bs before submission to
constrain them to a specific computer?

Thanks in advance.

Chers,
Horvátth Szabolcs