[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Running multiple jobs on the same computer
- Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:07:26 +0200
- From: "Horvatth Szabolcs" <szabolcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Running multiple jobs on the same computer
I'm trying to setup Condor on our network and would like to create a specific job hierarchy using Dagman:
- Task A creates some data files that will be processed by multiple other jobs.
Data files are created locally to have as low network traffic as can be.
- Tasks B1, B2 and B3 should run on the same computer (and same processor) after Task A is done to be able to
access the pre-computed data.
How can I dynamically constrain a job to run on a specific processor? Is there any way to pass
messages between tasks - from Task A - to edit the submit file of Task Bs before submission to
constrain them to a specific computer?
Thanks in advance.