Re: [Condor-users] Running multiple jobs on the same computer

Hi,

I've managed to get the submit file modification working using a batch script
(on windows) but the PRE scripts always outputs this error message for all jobs:

 PRE Script of Job Rman.0056 failed with status 255

The batch file runs ok and exits with status 0 (exit /B 0) so theoretically
it should work ok. Am I not aware of something else?

Using the 6.7.7 version BTW.

Cheers,
Szabolcs