Re: [Condor-users] condor priority policy question

If you completely control the submit machine they use and they are the
only user you can limit the number of jobs that submit machine can run
with

MAX_JOBS_RUNNING = X

setting X to whatever you want.

This does rely on all of the above being true but is the simplest
means of achieving the desired result...

Matt