[Condor-users] Firewall Problems with Condor after reboot

Hi,

We noticed a strange problem with the Windows-Firewall and Condor at our
pool. Every Condor-Client with Windows XP or Windows Swerver 2003 with
active Firewall works fine until the client is rebootet. After the reboot,
the Firewall blocks every network-communication from Condor. To make this
client work correct again, we have to restart the Condor-Service by hand on
the affected machines. My guess is, that the problem must be in the starting
order of the Windows Services. So I configured the registry in that way,
that the condor-service has to wait for the firewall-service to start up,
but this didn't help anything.

Did anybody saw the same behaviour or does anybody has an idea how to solve
this problem?

Thanks,
Thomas