[Condor-users] Failed to create cluster?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what it means when, on running condor_submit, you get the error "Failed to create cluster"?

We see this when a particular user tries to submit a job (this same job can be submitted successfully by another user), so I'm assuming it's some type of permissions issue. I can't find any documentation on it, or much mention of it at all on the web.

Someone posted a question about this same error message on this list a couple weeks ago, but I don't see any responses.

Thanks,

Cathy