Re: [Condor-users] Job submission vía SOAP (PHP)

It sounds like you are doing things properly. This may be an issue of compatibility between your PHP SOAP library and gSOAP. What library are you using? Also, can you record the XML message being sent to the Schedd when you call Submit() and verify that the job advertisement is the same as the one returned from CreateJobTemplate()?

matt