re: [Condor-users] Flocking timeout

Mark Silberstein <marks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
__________
>Hi all,
>Does anyone have any idea how I can decrease the timeout schedd waits
>before trying to flock to another pool?
>Thanks
>Mark

I am working from memory, but I don't think there is a "flocking timeout" per se.  I think it works by attempting to flock if jobs are still idle after a negotiation cycle.  So, you could try shortening the negotiation cycle interval in order to speed up flocking.  Again, I am not 100 percent certain about this as I currently don't have the manual or the code to reference....

Regards,
Todd