Re: [Condor-users] Windows DAGMan attribute name changes in 6.7.12?

No, I found a problem in one of my scripts and thought that it is related to this case change but no,
it works ok either way. It just looked better the old way... :)

BTW is there any chance that the error/output stream thing can be fixed on windows?

Thanks Peter,

Cheers,
Szabolcs