[Condor-users] 6.7.12 gridmanager crash

Hi,
With 6.7.12 I`m seeing frequent crashes of the gridmanager.

10/6 09:52:48 [27842] ERROR "BaseJob::DoneWithJob called with unexpected
state IDLE (1)
" at line 269 in file basejob.C

This is for gt2 jobs to LCG CE's. Some jobs have finished succesfully and
I haven`t managed to tie the problem down yet. The symptom is so clear I
thought I`d ask first.
Quill works very nicely, which is the reason for upgrading.
Is there some way to rollback just the gridmanager for now? When I tried
replacing the gridmanager and gahpserver binaries for older ones I got
HoldReason = "GlobusResource is not set in the job ad"

Cheers,
Rod.

--
Rod Walker +1 6042913051