Re: [Condor-users] How to submit special arguments with condor_q

Jaime Frey wrote:
On Oct 6, 2005, at 2:32 PM, Alexander Dietz wrote:

Jaime Frey wrote:

On Oct 6, 2005, at 12:34 PM, Alexander Dietz wrote:

I want to run a job, submitted with condor_submit, on a PBS
cluster. How
is it possible to specify some special settings for the PBS script
that
will be executed at the remote site? I looked in the condor
documentation but did not find any helpful hints.

Here is exactly what should be added in the PBS script:
#PBS -l walltime=1:00:00

Is the job being submitted through Globus to PBS?

Yes, the job is submitted with condor_q to a PBS cluster.

I assume you mean Condor-G. :-)

yes of course...
You can do this by adding the following to your submit file (the
value is in minutes):

globus_rsl = (max_wall_time=60)

I tried this, but the job is still marked with 48 hours of requested time in the PBS queue....

Alex