[Condor-users] problem adding job manager

Hi,
       I have installed setup package of condor available on globus website
so that i can submit jobs from globus to condor. Installation completed
successfully but when i submit job using

globus-job-submit ndsitaa2.grid.sac.in:/jobmanager-
condor:/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/CN=ndsitaa2 it gives an error

GRAM job submission failed because the gatekeeper failed to find the
requested service.

whereas

globus-job-submit
ndsitaa2.grid.sac.in:/jobmanager:/O=Grid/OU=GlobusTest/CN=ndsitaa2 executes
successfully.

Can anyone tell me what's the problem ?

$GLOBUS_LOCATION/etc/grid-services contains the following files.

jobmanager -> jobmnager-fork
jobmnager-fork
jobmanager-condor

Gatekeeper find the installed job managers from the above directory.

Thanks and regards
--
Saikat Kundu
Scientist/Engineer - SC