Re: [Condor-users] Jobs retuning blank output

I logged into one of the other machines (node1) with ssh and executed the console app... executed perfectly.
I then added the requirement Machine = "node1" which it wouldnt accept so I then changed it to Machine = "node1.cluster.int" which
it did accept.

The same empty files were returned.

Chris