Re: [Condor-users] Jobs retuning blank output

On Oct 8, 2005, at 4:47 PM, Chris Miles wrote:

I logged into one of the other machines (node1) with ssh and executed the console app... executed perfectly.
I then added the requirement Machine = "node1" which it wouldnt accept so I then changed it to Machine = "node1.cluster.int" which
it did accept.

The same empty files were returned.

Can you send me the shadow log from your submit machine and the starter log from your execute machine (off-list is fine)?

>output  = process_$(Process).out
>error = error.log
>log = master.log
>Queue 5

All of your jobs need to have different output and error files.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |

|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |

|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |