[Condor-users] periodic expressions

Hi,

I'd like to limit the run-time of a job so that the job gets restarted when it runs
longer than a specified time. I thought about using a periodic_* expression in
the submit file to do this, but I'm not sure what would be the simplest way:

To restart the job I have to use both hold and release expressions, but how
can I constrain them together to run the release after the hold took place?

I thought about something like this for the hold:

periodic_hold = (JobStatus == 2 && ((ServerTime-JobCurrentStartDate) > 15000))

But how to do the release? Any help is much appreciated!

Cheers,
Szabolcs