[Condor-users] condorview client

I am trying to install a condorview client on Condor 6.7.7.
In section 3.4.1.1 it said that you should unpack or
untar the condorview client contrib module
into directory VIEWDIR.  but it doesn't say where to get the
condorview client.   As far as I can tell it is not part of the
default distribution either for 6.7.7 or 6.7.12.  The contrib
page does not show a contrib client for version 6.7.7 or for
any 6.7 version that I can tell.

Where do we get the client from?

Also--there seems to be conflicting information on
whether the condorview server should be run on a separate machine
or on the condor master node.  Which is right?

Thanks

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team