Re: [Condor-users] $(ProcID) vs $(Process), $(ClusterID) vs $(Cluster)

> The 6.6.9 manual refers to both $(ProcID) & $(Process), and
$(ClusterID)
> & $(Cluster), but in my .sub file I find only $(Process) and
$(Cluster)
> have a value.  Am I misunderstanding something?

I think $(Cluster) and $(Process) are condor_submit-specific macros that
you can reference to write stdout/stderr/log files to process-specific
files.

The ClusterID and ProcID are actual classad attributes. So if you're
writing a rank or requirements expression and you want to reference the
cluster value or the process id value you'd use this.

- Ian