Re: [Condor-users] How to view computed rank?

Well, in trying to understand RANK, START, and so on, I found
CurrentRank:

CurrentRank : A float which represents this machine owner's affinity for
running the Condor
job which it is currently hosting. If not currently hosting a Condor
job, CurrentRank is
0.0. When a machine is claimed, the attribute's value is computed by
evaluating the machine's
Rank expression with respect to the current job's ClassAd.

However, when I set Rank = Kflops in the submit file, I still get

d:\models\Studies\planning-Condor-q5-test>condor_status -l clifton
condor_status -l clifton
<cut>
CondorVersion = "$CondorVersion: 6.6.9 Mar 10 2005 $"
CondorPlatform = "$CondorPlatform: INTEL-WINNT40 $"
<cut>
State = "Claimed"
CurrentRank = 0.000000
<cut>

Why is CurrentRank still zero?  It makes debugging the preferred Rank
calculation below difficult.

Ralph Finch, P.E.
Dept. of Water Resources
Bay-Delta Office, Room 215-13