Re: [Condor-users] How to view computed rank?

Hi,

I don't know the details about CurrentRank but from your own explanation, it
is the machine's rank with respect to the job's classad. The rank expression
that you put in your submit file (Rank = Kflops) is the opposite (computed
from the machine classad). Remember that there are 2 ranks: the one on the
machine to select the jobs, and the one of each job to select a machine.

Thomas