Re: [Condor-users] KeyBoardIdle unreliable on Windows XP?

OK, seems KeyBoardIdle is reset when condor restarts; i.e. condor is
computing this,
not the OS.  Hmmm, could the manual mention that?  Better yet, could
condor use
an OS call to determine the value, so it would be accurate upon condor
restart.

Ralph Finch, P.E.
Dept. of Water Resources
Bay-Delta Office, Room 215-13