[Condor-users] How to CONTINUE a VM job...

We have a pool of dual-cpu SMP machines (Windows XP, Condor 6.6.9).

I want VM2 of each SMP machine to ignore the keyboard, and
this is done by using VIRTUAL_MACHINES_CONNECTED_TO_KEYBOARD = 1.

For VM1, if a job started, it will be suspended if the keyboard
is touched, using SUSPEND = $(KeyboardBusy).

But how to efficiently continue the suspended job?  I would like to
continue if the keyboard is idle for a given period and the CPU (VM)
load average is low, OR if the 2nd VM is freed, that is, VM2
finishes its job and VM2 LoadAvg is low.

But the manual states

"While evaluating the state of one VM (within the SMP machine), the
state
of other VMs (again within the SMP machine) are not available.
Decisions
for one VM cannot be based on what other machines within the SMP are
doing."

Too bad, because the suspended job, which could run without consequence
to the user once VM2 is unused, can't seem to detect this.

The only thing I can think of is to use TotalLoadAvg as a surrogate for
what
VM2 is doing.  Is there a better way?

Ralph Finch, P.E.
Dept. of Water Resources