Re: [Condor-users] Problems with condor_g

Hi,

some update: I just found the mails from two weeks ago about the GHAP server, but it seem to work for me. I can start this server without problems and also the path is set correctly.

Alexander

Alexander Dietz wrote:
Hi,

I have some problems to submit jobs to different pools via condor_g. I tried to submit either to jobmanager-condor, jobbmanager-pbs (whatever jobmanager is running on that pool) and also to jobmanager-fork. But all the jobs get hold and the only information I can get is from the log file which says "Failed to initialize GAHP". I tried to google that phrase, but got no single hit!
So what does this error mean? Could this be the reason for all of my jobs get hold? See below for an example of my submit file.
Regards
Alexander

Example submit-file:

universe = globus
executable = /bin/hostname
globusscheduler=ligo-grid.aset.psu.edu/jobmanager-fork
remote_initialdir=/tmp
output= tryPSU.out
error=tryPSU.err
log=tryPSU.log