Re: [Condor-users] Problems with condor_g

On Oct 19, 2005, at 9:00 AM, Alexander Dietz wrote:

some update: I just found the mails from two weeks ago about the GHAP server, but it seem to work for me. I can start this server without problems and also the path is set correctly.

You tried starting the GAHP on the command line and giving it the command 'INITIALIZE_FROM_FILE </tmp/myproxy>'? If that works, then you can try wrapping the gahp server with the following shell script:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/printenv >/tmp/env.out
/path/to/condor/sbin/gahp_server "$@"

Then check /tmp/env.out to see that the X509-related variables are set as you expect them.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |