Re: [Condor-users] Problems with condor_g

Hi,
I saw a similar problem which was due to the certificates directory not
being found(CA's plus crls). I linked the default location,
/etc/grid-security/certificates, to the directory specified by
X509_CERT_DIR. But I think if you set the environement before starting
the Scheduler then the gridmanager will respect this.

Cheers,
Rod.

--
Rod Walker +1 6042913051