Re: [Condor-users] Condor-G/Globus Problem

On Oct 19, 2005, at 8:54 AM, James E. Dobson wrote:

Hmm. I'd have to look at the gridmanager (client side) and jobmanager
(server side) log files to diagnose this. One possibility: does your CA
use CRLs with short lifetimes (shorter than the runtime of your jobs)?
We've seen problems where the CRL gets cached in memory and never
refreshed as long as the gridmanager is running.

I'm having continued problems. We are not updating CRLs from my CA. I have
a process which creates a new grid-mapfile. My guess is we are looking for
the file when it isn't to be found. Shouldn't Condor retry this before
killing the job?

Condor isn't killing the job. If you run condor_release, it should retry automatically.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |