[Condor-users] Windows XP Storing creds

Hi,
         I am configuring some windows XP machines to insert into my
        existing
        pool. Here in my configuration i need the condor jobs to be run
        as a
        particular user(local user with same name exists in all
        machines), only
        that i want these machines to be "Execute Only".Here is where
        the
        configurations start conflicting..To run a condor job as
        particular user
        i need to store the user credentials which is then handled by
        SCHEDD
        daemon of condor which obviously not available in the "Execute
        Only"
        machines. Am i missing something here?..

        Any Ideas.
        Thanks in advance,

        Srinivasan.