[Condor-users] no condor drmaa library for windows

Hi all,
I have recently upgraded my condor pool to 6.7.12, the recently released one. Since this version supports drmaa, i tired couple of programs with it. But there is one problem. Condor has not released drmaa library for windows platform. So i am not able to submit jobs via drmaa from windows machine. Could someone suggest me alternate location from where i can get drmaa for windows, or the source code of it, which i can compile to library?

Neeraj!!!