From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gabi Kliot
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 5:39 AM
To: 'Condor-Users Mail List'
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Java Universe

Zipping the files and executing wrapper script means you need to submit your job not in the JAVA universe, but rather in VANILLA. It will usually be no problem, unless you do not have java installed on all your cluster machines.

Maybe just try to set as executable name com.all.aasr...F.class.

This is just the same as with regular Java, has nothing to do with Condor.

Regards,

Gabi