Re: [Condor-users] Problem using schedd web service

Matt and Daniel: Thanks for the quick replies.

I did notice in the examples the use of declareFiles() and I thought I had included it, but I haven't. Oops. Do all files need declaring, including In, Out, Err and all application output files? In answer to your last question, the job doesn't contain either of those attributes. Are they added by Condor, or should they be set before submission.

Thanks again,

Peter

Matthew Farrellee wrote:

Have you tried DeclareFile()ing job.err and job.out? This may be a ownership issue if the Schedd is being run as root. Does your submitted job contain attributes StageInStart and StageInFinish?

matt