Re: [Condor-users] Results on Remove?

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 04:50:41PM -0400, Froebe, Scott wrote:
> Tim:  So, you are using NFS shares under windows??  How do you work that?
>

> Eric:  Are we going to see something like this available or possibly common
> file systems under windows in the 6.7.x series??

We're working on getting streaming stdout/err working on Windows, and
then we're going to look into adding streaming results back from other
files. At some point we're going to have to make a decision if it's far
enough along to go into 6.8 or if it's something we'll keep working on
for the next developers release.

We've been revamping a lot of the file transfer code as well, and I'm
honestly not sure where it's going. A lot of stuff does get transfered
back to the submit machine at job vacate or eviction time, but it goes into
the job's $(SPOOL) directory, and not the final destination. I'll try and
get some of the file-transfer experts here to chime in here.

-Erik