[Condor-users] I/O calls calculation question

Hi all,
I wonder if there is any tool provided by Condor to show the I/O statistics about a Condor job. For example, how many I/O requests are made by the job during its run time. My question is enlightened by the I/O intensive experiments done in a recent paper, "Deploying Virtual Machines as Sandboxes for the Grid" (www.cs.wisc.edu/~pradheep/SandboxingWorlds05.pdf). The author ran jobs performing 40 million random I/O calls over a physical network but I couldn't find how these I/O calls are collected in the paper.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Xuehai