[Condor-users] condor_shadow exits with status 100

Title: condor_shadow exits with status 100

hi condor,

i notice in my ShadowLog that condor_shadow always exits with status 100, regardless of how my job completed. what does status 100 mean and why is it not 0? it's strange because i don't see anything in any condor log to indicate the cause of this abnormal status. i should clarify that the job itself runs correctly, it's just odd to me that the shadow apparently does not. i'm using 6.6.10 on redhat ES 3 for x86, with the TESTINGMODE configuration. there are only two machines, with a shared filesystem. one is the master and both can submit and execute jobs. i checked the manual and mailing list archives.

thanks
john