Re: [Condor-users] Need help running Condor with Globus Toolkit

Globusjob.submit file
        Universe        = Globus
	Globusscheduler = somedomain.com/jobmanager
	Executable      = /bin/date
	Output          = test.out
	Log             = test.log
	Queue

   condor>globus-job-run "complete grid cert info as on grid map file"
/bin/date

 this is giving me the right output but when i am trying to execute the same
exe with the condor_submit through globusjob submit then it is giving me
problem as i mentioned earlier ................i have installed globus host
and user on same pc.