RE: [Condor-users] RE: condor setup using nfs....

Hi Roy,
What kind of fail-over do you need?

There are several types of fault tolerance mechanisms in Condor,
starting from the condor_master daemon which monitors all local daemons
on a single machine, submission machine high availability to ensure fail
over of schedd to another machine in case  schedd goes down, and finally
Central Manager fail over to make sure that if the central manager is
down, the jobs will be matched by the backup CE.
Mark