[Condor-users] Read-write file permission on windows

Hi

Thanks to tips from Erik, I have managed to determine why the windows
program fails when running as a Condor job.

The windows binary executable expects the files to have read/write
permission and the only way I can run a condor job successfully is to
give full control to everyone on those files on the executing machine.

What do I have to do besides changing the permission on all the hosts in
the pool to make this program work.

Thanks ... Ratilal