[Condor-users] Hard-limiting processors per user

Hello,

I would like to limit users to only be allowed to use a certain number of processors/jobs concurrently. For instance, no one is allowed to use more than 16 processors at the same time. I know that user priorities help institute a fairness policy, but it is not exactly what I had in mind. User priorities seem to be more flexible about resource use, while I want to be rigid. Does anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks,
Albert