Re: [Condor-users] SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 and Condor?

Hello,

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 02:01:58PM +0100, matthias.m.roehm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> we would like to use Condor on a 64Bit Itanium machine running SuSE Linux
> Enterprise Server 9 (2.6.x kernel). I only found the "Linux 2.4.x (glibc
> 2.2) - SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 8.1" in the download section of the
> 6.7.10 release. Is it possible to use this version?

I predict that the versions would be compatible, just choose the dynamic
version for the download. Since it is 6.7.x, anything that would have
had problems with the 2.6.x linux kernel should already be present in
the release and it should work ok.

However, if it doesn't work for some reason, please open up an admin
ticket and we can see what it would take to get it working.

Thank you.

-pete