Re: [Condor-users] How to run jobs sequentially using Condor-G

Hi Erik
         Thanks for your timely reply....Now i'm able to run benchmark jobs sequentially .....But this is possible for only Class S benchmark jobs which need only short time to run(a few secs) .....for other class of jobs which need more time to run(may be minutes or hours) ........Condor DAGman fails to keep the sequence ...It fails to check if the first job has finished or not and still submits next job(one at a time)....

Any ideas where to check ???

Thanks

On 9/8/05, Erik Paulson <epaulson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 03:35:03PM -0700, harkamal uppal wrote:
> Hi all
>  I'm trying to run multiple grid benchmark jobs through condor-G .....I'm
> submitting jobs to one server with different priorities ...but the job
> result verification i receive is FAILED !! .....However, if i run only one
> benchmark job at a time, the results are satisfactory ...
>  So,how can i submit multiple jobs such that only one benchmark job runs at
> a time in a sequence??

DAGMan:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6.10/2_11DAGMan_Applications.html

-Erik