[Condor-users] How to run jobs sequentially using Condor-G

Hi all
   I'm trying to run multiple grid benchmark jobs through condor-G .....I'm submitting jobs to one server with different priorities ...but the job result verification i receive is FAILED !! .....However, if i run only one benchmark job at a time, the results are satisfactory ...

So,how can i submit multiple jobs such that only one benchmark job runs at a time  in a sequence??

thanks