Re: [Condor-users] Submitting job using globusrun-ws (2nd time)

On Sep 15, 2005, at 12:54 PM, duane waktu wrote:

I am posting the same problem for the second time. I still can't get through this one up to this point, although I have made sure that I have installed WS-GRAM Condor interface.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------

Does anybody know the correct command to run 'globusrun-ws' using Condor?

FYI, CONDOR_CONFIG is setup to the right directory.

$ globusrun-ws -submit -F https://<hostname>:8443 -factory-type Condor -f test.xml

Submitting job...Done.
Job ID: uuid:47e232a2-209b-11da-b540-00096b09947e
Termination time: 09/09/2005 19:03 GMT
Current job state: Failed
Destroying job...Done.
globusrun-ws: Job failed: The executable could not be started.

Neither the environment variable CONDOR_CONFIG, /etc/condor/, nor
~condor/ contain a condor_config file. Either set CONDOR_CONFIG to
point to a valid config file, or put a "condor_config" file in
/etc/ condor or ~condor/ Exiting.

org.oasis.wsrf.faults.BaseFaultType

java.lang.Exception

org.globus.exec.generated.ExecutionFailedFaultType

If the output of the web services container doesn't contain any informative error messages, I suggest trying some perl hacking. First, make sure that $GL/lib/perl/Globus/GRAM/Jobmanager/condor.pm exists. Then start adding debugging statements to the subroutines there, mainly submit(). Check that it's being called and if it's encountering any errors.

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |