Re: [Condor-users] Problem installing condor on cluster.

Hi

Create a local config file for the your central manager and insert these line into it.

DAEMON_LIST   = MASTER, COLLECTOR, NEGOTIATOR, STARTD, SCHEDD

and then stop and start the cluster.
--
Prashant Lal <lalp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cadence Design Systems