Re: [Condor-users] a queue per user

> Condor doesn't use queues the way LSF uses queues. You don't need to run
> a schedd daemon for each user to ensure that each user is able to run at
> least one job.

quite true, but i just want to point out that you CAN if you want to, and
as you mentioned it can help scalability if that's an issue.

> > Moreover, is it possible to use condor web services to submit a dagmam
> > job?

sure, but it's not quite as straightforward as condor_submit_dag.  run
'condor_submit_dag -nosubmit' and look at the submit file it generates.
this is what you'll submit via the web services.  if that doesn't make
sense, just let me know and i'd be happy to elaborate.

cheers,
-zach